sla-hostingNetHome is fully aware of the importance of server availability for its customers and their hosting. We are ready to guarantee service continuity to ensure maximum performance and uptime. NetHome is committed to ensuring the level of service in the following areas:

Network quality

NetHome is a “Cisco Powered Network.” This means that we exclusively use Cisco routers for our hosting, either as border routers or BGP routers. We use redundant network components to ensure maximum reachability time and to eliminate critical hardware failure points. NetHome’s network is multi-homed, through multiple, redundant lines, providing fast and reliable connections.


NetHome guarantees that the datacenter network is reachable 99.9% of the contracted time. The remaining 0.1% of time is used for maintenance work, updating hosting resources.

The SLA for uptime provides for the operation of the entire network infrastructure, including routers, switches, servers and lines, as well as the reachability of the customer’s server. Downtime is considered the time in which a client is unable to reach its server via a ping or traceroute command, and NetHome logs this failure through its ticket system. Downtime is measured from the time the client opens the ticket until the client’s hosting is once again able to receive and transmit data.

The SLA does not include the operation of the software installed on the client hosting. In the case of interruptions of applications or services installed on the hosting due to factors beyond NetHome’s control, including erroneous scripts or interactions between visitors and parts of sites that prove harmful to the system.

Automatic backup

For greater reliability of the service provided, NetHome backs up data automatically, on spare disks. Backup is intended as a guarantee for continuity of service but not as a guarantee on data or content. No restore service is provided. NetHome is not responsible for either the files or the data in them; it is only responsible for the proper functioning of the hosting service. The client is solely responsible for the files and data it transfers to the space we provide and for maintaining adequate copies.

Hardware warranty

NetHome guarantees the operation of all hardware components provided and agrees to replace failed components at no additional cost to the customer. Hardware intervention starts from the moment NetHome identifies the specific fault. Replacement of failed components is guaranteed within 3 hours after problem detection. If the intervention time lasts more than 3 hours, the customer is entitled to reimbursement of the corresponding portion of the fixed fee to the interruption period. This time does not include restoring data from backups or realigning RAID disks.

Read what ALS is in more detail